Creative solutions to digital challenges.Lead generation, inbound marketing, web development, and marketing automation solutions.
The successful candidate would join the fast-growing team and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and exciting environment. You will be comfortable working within a creative environment on a wide variety of projects.
1. Create wireframes and low&high fidelity prototypes, as well as implement the approved designs.
2. Experience working in a web-based company and understanding the workflows that correspond to their role to allow delivery of best-in-class websites and apps.
3. Driven by design and UI/UX to deliver products customers will love to use.
4. Self-motivated, organized, and responsible.
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Highly organized with strong attention to detail and able to follow through with the task
7. Able to communicate in English.
8. Mock-up design, template design.
1. 2+ years of experience as a WEB designer or UI/UX specialist
2. Extensive knowledge of Adobe CS Suite, Figma, or Sketch.
3. Great understanding of responsive design and knowledge of how everything translates from one device to another.
4. An ability to manage multiple projects at once to ensure stakeholders’ requirements are met.
5. Flexibility to meet the changing needs of the business.
6. Well acquainted with UX/UI best practice methodologies and design.
Nice to have:
1. Experience working in an Agile environment.
2. Experience using JIRA, Asana issue tracking, and project management tools.
3. Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
4. Previous experience managing stakeholders across multiple time zones.
5. Experience in the iGaming Industry.
6. An engaging and impressive portfolio is absolutely essential to be considered suitable for this role.
5 Reasons to Send Us Your CV:
1. Competitive salary.
2. Great combination of full-time, remote-first, and an atmosphere of start-up and no bureaucracy.
3. Your commitment and outstanding performance have a direct impact on the final product.
4. Standard benefits (official employment, paid vacations and sick leaves, day-offs).
5. Join the team of bright and ambitious young specialists.